Professional services in cultural heritage management. Projects completed to date include:
- Heritage Assessments - Assessment of the cultural heritage significance of sites, buildings and moveable items in accordance with the requirements of the NSW Heritage Office.
- Statements of Heritage Impact - Assessment of the heritage impact of proposed subdivisions, site redevelopments and other major building works.
- Conservation Management Plans - Plans for the ongoing management of heritage items prepared in a format meets the requirements of the NSW Heritage Council.
- Thematic Histories - Site and object histories researched and written to facilitate heritage assessments.
- Heritage interpretation strategies
- Project Planning & Management - Project planning and management of heritage conservation works and developments.
Principal consultant - Ray Christison
- BA (Hons) in Archaeology & Palaeoanthroplogy, University of New England
- BA (English & History), University of Sydney
- listed as a heritage and conservation management consultant with the NSW Heritage Office
- Member, Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology
- Member, Light Railway Research Society of Australia
Relevant positions held
- Heritage Advisor, Coonamble Shire
- Heritage Advisor, Gilgandra Shire
- Heritage Advisor, Liverpool Plains Shire
- Heritage Advisor, Walgett Shire
- Heritage Advisor, Warrumbungle Shire
- Heritage Advisor, Young Shire
- Member, Museums & Galleries NSW Volunteer Reference Committee
- President, The City of Greater Lithgow Mining Museum Inc